Friday, January 28, 2011

Thailand!!!

My big vacation for this year is going to Phuket, Thailand. My good buddy Miki asked me to join him and one of his friends. I have this itch to travel the world and I just could not pass this opportunity up. I leave Feb 21st and return Mar 2nd. Not a very long time to get around the country, but I know it will be a blast. We are gonna do some elephant trekking through their lush forest, a little scuba diving which out there, is considered top 10 destinations in the world to scuba. I'm sure it's gonna be a photographer's dream out there as well. 3 more weeks. WOOT WOOT!!!

On a side note, I heard some awesome news from my great friends Ryan and Katie. They are having a baby boy. I could not be more happy for them. I know they will make great parents. So Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment